DANCE STUDIO AND DANCE CENTER
POLISHED MACWOOD BELOW YOUR FEET TO PERFECT YOUR DANCE MOVES WITH QUALITY TOUCH
Dance Studio and Dance Center
The Dance Studio and Dance Center Floor is perfect for practicing and perfecting your dance moves. It features a hardwood floor and is designed to provide the perfect surface for any dance style.
A hardwood sprung floor offers superior shock absorption and comfort for dancers. However, the installation cost of this flooring is high, and it requires considerable maintenance to keep it in good condition over its lifespan.
After installing a hardwood sprung floor in your state-of-the-art dance studio, it is important to keep your HVAC system operating throughout the year to avoid the floor from cupping or warping as a result of drastic changes in temperature and humidity. By avoiding costly damage, maintaining the health of your floor, and saving money in the long run, you will be able to avoid costly repairs.
It is also important to be aware of other risks that could cause damage to your expensive investment, such as termites, leaks from rainwater, or flooding.
VMKON Sports has developed the revolutionary Macwood flooring concept to protect your pocket and investment while providing a high-quality hardwood-like sprung floor for dancing.
This flooring concept ensures you can enjoy a luxurious dance experience without breaking the bank, whether a beginner or a professional, the Dance Studio and Dance Center Floor will provide you with the perfect platform to express yourself through dance.
A-Grade and Premium Macwood Dance Flooring
Experience the elegance and sophistication of Wood Dance Floor – the perfect choice for any dance occasion. Designed with a hardwood-like top strip, our Macwood sports flooring system delivers superior energy return, allowing dancers to perform any type of dance move seamlessly.
The sprung system features plastic and rubber pads in the understructure and VMKON premofiber in the upper flooring strip to reduce shock during landings for dancers.
VMKON offers a range of wood flooring systems based on your facility’s goal and budget. Also, custom designs and logos can be added to the Macwood surface for a more personalized experience. As well as offering high-performing flooring, Macwood flooring is easy to install, disassemble, transport, and store.
It is perfect for those who need a temporary flooring solution and is easy to install. With this item, you will not have to worry about it being damaged or worn out at your events on the circuit or tournament. With a wide range of colors and finishes to choose from, Macwood Dance Flooring provides an elegant, timeless look that will enhance any dance setting.
Top-of-the-line Interlocking Dance Flooring
There is no better solution for interlocking dance floors than VMKON’s high-performance GameChanger. With its superior performance and durability, this top-of-the-line solution is ideal for any dance flooring project. Our interlocking dance flooring is designed to provide a safe, comfortable and stylish surface for your guests to dance on.
With the innovative elastomer material, the anklets provide unparalleled resilience, thus reducing the strain on the joints and muscles of the dancer and improving his or her performance. A unique pattern design and a matte finish treatment enhance the aesthetics of your facility, along with providing excellent traction for dancers.
Featuring a high-quality construction, these floors are built to last and are easy to install. Our dance flooring is the perfect way to provide an elegant and stylish setting for your special occasion.
The new generation and best ever plastic interlocking sports tile in the industry.
1. Certified as synthetic flooring for FIBA for 3×3 & Outdoor Flooring.
2. Unmatchable athletic comforts and with 100% ball rebound rate.
3. Minimizes skin abrasions by its surface design.
4. LoopFlex expansion joints offers exceptional dimensional stability and conforms to minor undulations.
An affordable yet great option for commercial-level or heavy-use sports courts.
Key features include:
1. Excellent athletic performance with uniform ball bounce.
2. The characteristic resilience offers excellent cushioning for joint protection.
3. The unique surface design with matt finish ensures great grip and traction.
4. The patented LoopFlex connector in expansion joints prevents the court from cupping or warping issues.
5. Durable and long-lasting color retention.
Specifically designed for residential and backyard courts.
Key features include:-
1. Its structural design offers more energy return with consistent ball bounce.
2. The featured cushioning combined with the velvety material texture protects players.
3. The grid-open surface design offers great grip and traction.
4. Long life due to its weathering-resistance properties.
5. Food-grade materials used make it kids and pet-friendly.
Upgraded alternative to premium indoor hardwood sports flooring.
Key Features Include:-
1. Athletic performance by fully meeting the requirements of FIBA level 1 court for wooden sports flooring
2. Unmatchable durability and dimensional stability against temperature and climate changes.
3. Low maintenance cost without need for opening HVACs
4. Custom color, logo and graphics available for team promotion and sponsor marketing.