- Experience in foreign market development and business expansion;
- Familiar with the major economic powers in Europe and North America;
- Familiar with import and export business processes and laws and regulations;
- Proficient in English, fluent in oral and written language;
- Have 3-5 years of experience in the sports or building materials industry, and have certain customer resources;
- Building materials wholesale markets, sporting goods wholesale dealers, schools, sports venues and other resources are preferred, and those with overseas experience are preferred.
International position, responsible for overseas trade business follow-up, according to project needs, can visit global customers.
- Customer site product installation, maintenance, troubleshooting;
- Receive and assist in solving various on-site installation/use/maintenance problems encountered by customers, and timely and accurately feed back on-site information to the sales and R&D departments.
- Product use/daily maintenance training;
- Complete the customer inspection plan formulated by the technical support department, and submit the inspection report in time;
- Maintain customer relationship and feedback customer satisfaction;
- Familiar with the construction and installation of sports venues;
- Have a strong sense of customer service, be able to handle customer consultation and after-sales, and have strong coordination skills
- Good language expression and communication skills
Introducing The Next Generation Sports Flooring
- Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Unmatched Playing Experience
- Play Safer and More Comfortable
- Long-Lasting Durability and Stability
- Low Maintenance Cost