DIY Backyard Basketball Court
DIY Basketball Court in Backyard by a Custome in Australia
A customer-made DIY backyard basketball court in Australia. The customer ordered this court online and received the order within days.
The area of the court is about 100 square meters. After receiving the tiles he made himself the whole court within 2 days. VMKON interlocking tiles are very easy to install and budget-friendly .
Basketball court flooring is made to the highest standards with TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) material from VMKON Sports. Safety, performance, and durability are guaranteed.
This basketball Court is prepared with VMKON Rezil HomeGamer Instelocking Sports Tiles.
VMKON is committed to material saving and environmental protection to help build modern sports facilities. For that purpose, we promote the production and consumption of national wood and wood substitutes.
We provide a wide set of programs for you to choose from. These include Macwood sports flooring materials, design and construction programs, transportation and logistics, installation and line drawing, edge processing, etc
What We Used
For the purpose of this project, the customer ordered budget-friendly VMKON HomeGamer flooring. The customer’s response was excellent and he easily installed the tiles himself.
Products Used in this Project
HomeGamer Sports Tile
HomeGamer Sports Tile by VMKON
Recommended Tiles For These Type of Projects
If you're looking for a perfect way to organize your sports surface, GameChanger+ is the perfect solution. With 90 BPN linear friction in a dry condition, this FIBA-approved synthetic surface stops slipping and gives you a good grip.
1. When you slide on GameChanger+, you'll feel a smooth touch with your palm, elbow, or knee when sliding because of a fall or stripping.
2. GameChanger+ is made from TPE, a soft-touch material, so there's less risk of friction burns.
3. Each tile is made from durable and high-quality materials, so you can be sure it will last for years.
GameChanger Interlocking Sports Tile is an innovative solution for sports flooring, providing superior durability and performance. This innovative product features a distinct surface pattern that offers optimal performance on commercial-level basketball courts and volleyball courts.
1. Maximize energy return with consistent ball bounce, an ideal characteristic for recreational play.
2. The ultimate safeguard against injuries and bruises, expertly absorbing shock with optimum protection.
3. This FIBA-certified tile has velvety texture that provides users a welcoming, comfortable experience, minimizing the likelihood of skin abrasion and friction burns.
This is a really cool interlocking sports tile. The HomeGamer is a great surfacing solution for athletes. As the name suggests, HomeGamer is made of modified TPE. You can feel safe with its incredible resilience.
1. HomeGamer can easily be compared to its competitors by comparing the weight per square meter or square foot.
2. With its grid-open surface design, the product offers excellent grip and traction.
3. HomeGamer courts are easy to install. Put the tiles together and buckle them down easily.
The ELASTIMAX Interlocking Sports Tiles are a great option for any sports enthusiast. This tile is made of thermoplastic elastomer. With Elastimax tile, it's easy to minimize the risk of injuries on preschool playgrounds and kindergarten sports courts.
1. Designed with cylindrical connectors, the expansion joints provide ample thermal expansion and contraction to cope with summer heat and winter cold.
2. With sufficient grip and traction, this is a kid's favorite surface.
3. Elastimax tile resists fungi, bacteria, and mildew, so the playground surface always stays clean.
Macwood outdoor flooring is designed to resist weathering and stain buildup. You can enhance your outdoor sports performance by bringing a hardwood court outside for the first time with Macwood Standard Outdoor.
1. Complies with FIBA Level-2 for wooden floors. While the flooring has the appearance and feel of maple wood, it is made entirely from synthetic materials.
2. An extremely durable, UV-resistant wear layer on the tread surface provides high traction and a gripping surface.
3. These materials are highly resistant to water, UV light, termites, heavy loads, chemical agents, and other risks.