Yangzhou South Sports Park Basketball Court Flooring
Yangzhou South Sports Park
The top-class Basketball court was constructed inside Yangzhou South Sports Park.
The Yangzhou South Sports Park is adjacent to the green buffer zone of the old town. The Park works as a multi-purpose venue for outdoor and indoor sports.
Indoor basketball court is made to the highest standards with TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) material from VMKON Sports. Safety, performance, and durability are guaranteed.
This basketball Court is prepared with VMKON Rezil Elastimax Instelocking Sports Tiles.
Venue: (Yangzhou South Sports Park)
Location: Yangzhou City , Jiangsu , China
Area: 650 square meters
Completion Date: October, 2020
VMKON is committed to material saving and environmental protection to help build modern sports facilities. For that purpose, we promote the production andconsumption of national wood and wood substitutes.
We provide a wide set of programs for you to choose from. These include Macwood sports fooring materials, design and construction programs, transportation and logistics, installation and line drawing, edge processing, etc
The basketball court was built in Nanfang Sports Park, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China. It is an indoor basketball court. It is a very busy venue and hosts many sports activities in the local area.
It often undertakes local regional basketball competitions. The venue previously had PVC flooring, but there were some problems such as slippery surface and bulges.
Our products have already been used in large-scale competitions by this sports complex. As a result, they bought our Elstimax sports flooring which is made of high-quality TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) material. The Elstimax sports floor used is also a product certified by the International Basketball Association FBIA, which provides professional sports performance and protection for athletes.
The court only took one and a half days from entry to completion and did not disturb any sports activity in the venue. The court after the renovation has received unanimous praise from the players and officials.
Products Used in this Project
Elastimax Sports Tile by VMKON
Recommended Tiles For These Type of Projects
If you're looking for a perfect way to organize your sports surface, GameChanger+ is the perfect solution. With 90 BPN linear friction in a dry condition, this FIBA-approved synthetic surface stops slipping and gives you a good grip.
1. When you slide on GameChanger+, you'll feel a smooth touch with your palm, elbow, or knee when sliding because of a fall or stripping.
2. GameChanger+ is made from TPE, a soft-touch material, so there's less risk of friction burns.
3. Each tile is made from durable and high-quality materials, so you can be sure it will last for years.
GameChanger Interlocking Sports Tile is an innovative solution for sports flooring, providing superior durability and performance. This innovative product features a distinct surface pattern that offers optimal performance on commercial-level basketball courts and volleyball courts.
1. Maximize energy return with consistent ball bounce, an ideal characteristic for recreational play.
2. The ultimate safeguard against injuries and bruises, expertly absorbing shock with optimum protection.
3. This FIBA-certified tile has velvety texture that provides users a welcoming, comfortable experience, minimizing the likelihood of skin abrasion and friction burns.
This is a really cool interlocking sports tile. The HomeGamer is a great surfacing solution for athletes. As the name suggests, HomeGamer is made of modified TPE. You can feel safe with its incredible resilience.
1. HomeGamer can easily be compared to its competitors by comparing the weight per square meter or square foot.
2. With its grid-open surface design, the product offers excellent grip and traction.
3. HomeGamer courts are easy to install. Put the tiles together and buckle them down easily.
The ELASTIMAX Interlocking Sports Tiles are a great option for any sports enthusiast. This tile is made of thermoplastic elastomer. With Elastimax tile, it's easy to minimize the risk of injuries on preschool playgrounds and kindergarten sports courts.
1. Designed with cylindrical connectors, the expansion joints provide ample thermal expansion and contraction to cope with summer heat and winter cold.
2. With sufficient grip and traction, this is a kid's favorite surface.
3. Elastimax tile resists fungi, bacteria, and mildew, so the playground surface always stays clean.
Macwood outdoor flooring is designed to resist weathering and stain buildup. You can enhance your outdoor sports performance by bringing a hardwood court outside for the first time with Macwood Standard Outdoor.
1. Complies with FIBA Level-2 for wooden floors. While the flooring has the appearance and feel of maple wood, it is made entirely from synthetic materials.
2. An extremely durable, UV-resistant wear layer on the tread surface provides high traction and a gripping surface.
3. These materials are highly resistant to water, UV light, termites, heavy loads, chemical agents, and other risks.